Future and Past tense ko kaise kare
Chaleye aaj am future and past tense ke bare me discuss karenge
Past tense
Simple past tense
Iski rachna - subject+verb ki second form
For example
1 he came (come ki second form came hoti hai)
2. He went(go ki second form went hoti hai)
3. The sun rose(rise ki second form rose hoti hai)
4. The bell rang(ring ki second form rang hoti hai)
Past continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+was/were+verb me ing
Was/were me fark
Singular word ke sath was and plural word ke sath were ka peryog hota hai you ke sath were ka use hota hai
For example
1. I was writing.
2. We were writing .
3. He was coming
4. They were telling me
Past perfect tense
Iski rachna-subject+had+verb ki third form
For example
1. I had called him at 10 in the morning
2 He had come
3 .I had gone there.
4. I had asked him
Past perfect continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+had been+verb me ing
For example
He had been living there for 10years.
2. I had been wanting such a book for a long time
Future tense
Simple future tense
Iski rachna-subject+will+verb ki first form
For example
1. I will come
2. I will meet him tomorrow
3. He will certainly win this race
Kabhi kabhi Simple futute tense me will ke isthan per shall ka peryog bhi hota hai
Pehle I or We ke sath shall ka petyog hota tha
Parantu aajkal kisi bhi word ke sath will ka use hota hai
2. Future continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+will be +verb me ing
For example
He will be coming
2. He will be studying
3. He will be watching TV
I will be going to mumbai tomorrow
Future perfect tense
Iski rachna-subject+will have+verb ki third form
For example
1. The bus will have left
2. I will have read this book by the end of this month.
3. My examination will have finished by the 15th of march
Future perfect continuous tense
Iski rachna - subject+ will have been +verb me ing
For example
He will have teaching english for 15 years by the end of this year.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/8123925166/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=12345678907dd-21&creative=24630&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=8123925166&linkId=c189b4e5117cc71e2558dbbae7264b4b
Past tense
Simple past tense
Iski rachna - subject+verb ki second form
For example
1 he came (come ki second form came hoti hai)
2. He went(go ki second form went hoti hai)
3. The sun rose(rise ki second form rose hoti hai)
4. The bell rang(ring ki second form rang hoti hai)
Past continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+was/were+verb me ing
Was/were me fark
Singular word ke sath was and plural word ke sath were ka peryog hota hai you ke sath were ka use hota hai
For example
1. I was writing.
2. We were writing .
3. He was coming
4. They were telling me
Past perfect tense
Iski rachna-subject+had+verb ki third form
For example
1. I had called him at 10 in the morning
2 He had come
3 .I had gone there.
4. I had asked him
Past perfect continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+had been+verb me ing
For example
He had been living there for 10years.
2. I had been wanting such a book for a long time
Future tense
Simple future tense
Iski rachna-subject+will+verb ki first form
For example
1. I will come
2. I will meet him tomorrow
3. He will certainly win this race
Kabhi kabhi Simple futute tense me will ke isthan per shall ka peryog bhi hota hai
Pehle I or We ke sath shall ka petyog hota tha
Parantu aajkal kisi bhi word ke sath will ka use hota hai
2. Future continuous tense
Iski rachna-subject+will be +verb me ing
For example
He will be coming
2. He will be studying
3. He will be watching TV
I will be going to mumbai tomorrow
Future perfect tense
Iski rachna-subject+will have+verb ki third form
For example
1. The bus will have left
2. I will have read this book by the end of this month.
3. My examination will have finished by the 15th of march
Future perfect continuous tense
Iski rachna - subject+ will have been +verb me ing
For example
He will have teaching english for 15 years by the end of this year.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/8123925166/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=12345678907dd-21&creative=24630&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=8123925166&linkId=c189b4e5117cc71e2558dbbae7264b4b
Comments
Post a Comment